|Rated Load:||15ton||Display Type:||LED and LCD|
|Power Supply:||220V/50HZ||Type:||Crane Scale|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model||Max Cap||Min. Weigh||Division||Total Display Counts|
Min Distance Between Scale And High Temperature:
● Ultra- low-power design, circuit board smaller.
● Large capacity battery configuration, longer life.
●Unique intelligent charging protection function, prevention of over- current, over charge phenomenon. The battery life of a stronger, more
● Ultra-bright, low-brightness display, automatic adjustment ( to be set )
● Startup, shutdown, automatic voltage display.
● Good dynamic weighing performance, not because of swaying affect the weighing
● With a wireless remote control for easy operation.
● Cumulative,automatic total, peeled, peeled distance, numerical maintained, showing sub- value choice, any weight correction.
● Overload, underload remind display, low voltage alarm, battery capacity is less than 10 % of the police.Technical Specifications
● Specially designed for metallurgy ,like iron and steel plant.
● Optional wireless communication module, the working carrier frequency is 430MHz ~ 470MHz
ISM band between the open, license-free use,
The current weighing data to within 800m wireless meter or PC display or management.
Accuracy class according to international standard three scales.
Battery charging time of about 70 hours working time
Safe overload 150% F.S
Destruction of overloading 300% F.S
Operating temperature -10 ~ 50 ℃
Environment Humidity <90% R.H
Monitor specifications 5 30mm (1.2〃)LED high brightness displays.
Reading stabilization time <3S
Remote distance <25M
1. vehicle lifting
2. Railway terminal, iron and steel metallurgy, energy mines, factories, mines and other enterprises in the field of heavy cargo loading and unloading weighing.
1. your inquiry and e-mai will be replied within 12 hours.
2. If you need to develop product with your own specification, we have professional engineers to work it out.
3. Never leave customer alone, solve problems with customer together.
4. Customer first, quality first, service first!